MAC-Crackheads

Stop me from buying AppleCare again... ( at the very least! ;-)

Monday, August 15, 2005

TIGER in their TANK - MAC OS 10.4.1 on a SONY Laptop!!


We've missed months of BIG news... Macs SWITCHED to Intel fer Chrissakes! But this is even more GEEKY-COOL- they kidz have hacked away at the developer release and VIOLA- Mac on WIN-tel.... NOWWW!!!! ( I hope Gates, JObs and whatever fancypants running Intel now are at least slightly miffed at the speed of the assault- or are secretly smiling!)
UNEASY SILENCE!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:46 AM, Blogger Rue St. Michel said…

    I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive.

    Ha..ha...just kidding.

    I'm running on a G3, 350mgz 166GB Blue and White. My OS is 9.2.2

    I haven't upgraded to OSX because I have software that would need to be replaced - it sucks that there is no 'classic' OS option with OSX.

    RSM

     

Post a Comment

<< Home