MAC-Crackheads

Stop me from buying AppleCare again... ( at the very least! ;-)

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Why does music exicte one more when you can SEE it?

ONe tip- CLUTTER is a great little complimentary application to make itunes more VISUAL by making it drop dead easy to make an album collage of your favorites among other tricks- but one you overload you desktop with covers like I have (on a rapidly aging Mac in need of a restart) DON'T start pressing the EXPOSE' bkeys (F9-10-11) or you will REALLY start BOGGING DOWN your BLOGGING!!! ;-) (or in other words- I was able to RE-OBTAIN that somewhat ancient (1989) New Model Army album of of a BitTorrent site this afternoon and I just had to pull the cover out of the ether too after seeing it on All Music.com after getting the albums' info there via Doug's Applescript for iTunes "AMG EZ search... blah blah blah... I'll shut up now...! ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home